Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Sweetest Kiss

This couple is one of the cutest couples I have ever seen in my life! They also happen to be some of our best friends, Jennifer and Jeremy. I am gearing up for a photo shoot in a week and they were so awesome in letting me use them as "Test" subjects so I could make sure to get my lighting right. Being as it was ten o'clock at night when these were taken, Jeremy was incredibly sleepy, but stuck to it like a champ. I thank them both for letting me use them for test purposes. We did manage to get out a few adorable shots that show there true feelings and love for one another. Candid is always best. Completely priceless!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, my lighting is still not perfect, so I will have to mess with it again tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to take my little ones birthday photos tomorrow as well. Looks like I am going to have to break out my light meter!


No comments:

Post a Comment