Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Monday, August 2, 2010

Faces

I wish I could put into words to explain my William. He has about double the amount of personality then any child I have ever met. He is something else. One of the things I love about him is all his faces! Through out my blog, I am sure you have seen some of his many faces. You can read his thoughts just by looking at his expressions. Lately, he has taken too walking around everywhere with his lips cheeks puffed out like so

Photobucket

He is such a character! Currently, he is also all about talking to his "JJ" (my mother in-law) on the phone. Using anything he can get his hands on - phone, shoe, doll, and pretend to talk to her through out the day numerous times. There have even been times where daddy has had to tell him over the phone "no Will, this is not JJ, this is Daddy", and he responds to this with "Hi daddy! I want to say hello to JJ".

Photobucket
(here he is getting a pretend phone call from JJ while out eating breakfast the other morning)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment