Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bad Girl Mom!

So after Jordan got home from school today we were doing a little spelling/reading with the letters on the fridge. Of course, Charlotte wanting to be involved with everything was mixed into the fun lesson.

Object of the game:

Make a sentence using only the letters available and using correct spelling.

The first sentence I wrote, I tried to hide it among the rest of the letters. I wanted to see if Jordan could figure it out.

Photobucket

That was a close up. This is more so what it looked like.

Photobucket

Jordan could not figure it out. He asked me to spell out another sentence. As I was trying to be a little silly...

Photobucket

I had offended Charlotte.

"Mommy, bad girl. Time out Mommy. Not nice. no no no no"

I was completely stunned. So to show her I was truly sorry, I took my place at the wall.

Photobucket

This seemed to provide much entertainment to Jordan. He was taking my photo, laughing, pointing, and crying all at once.

Photobucket

The lengths a mother will go too. Laugh it up son of mine!!

In my defense - an eight year old boy sweating, just from school - how do you think he smelled??




No comments:

Post a Comment