Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weo weo, and Weo weo (or is it "Jamie")

He is my son
He is our family friend

He comes from a family of 3
He comes from a family of 8

He tackles
He catches

He Laughs
When he tickles

They are "Weo weo" and "Weo weo"

..... Or as Charlotte calls him "Jamie"

They both share the same name "William", but thanks to the name changing a two year old can accomplish, he bares the same nick name as my youngest son.

Even Jordan, calls him "Mr. Weo weo".

Photobucket

They have become the best of friends a two year old and a grown man whom is a family friend could have.

During this hard separation between my husband and myself, he has been a saint in helping me with anything I need. While Chase is underway, he looks after and hangs out with his significant other (who happens to be on the same boat as Chase), and back at home Both Will and I have become a team.

Today, as it happens, excitement is in the air for preparations for his other half, Danielle whom will be arriving home TOMORROW! Cakes are being ordered, cars are being washed, houses are being cleaned, and Will is constantly occupied watching his count down counter that he has installed on his phone. Danielle, who also happens to be a great friend of mine as well, has been completely missed by all.

I still have many more (not too many more) days until my sweet man comes home unfortunately, but with the Danielle and Will duo by my side, along with all my other great friends, the time is more prone to pass much more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment