Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Friday, June 18, 2010

Neighborhood friends

There is nothing like having wonderful neighbors, and it is even better when you and your children are their, and their childrens best friends. We are blessed to have the best neighbors and the best of friends. It saddens me so much to know that by the end of the year, this life, this wonderful life I have here, litterally right in my own back yard will no longer exsist. I also know, that these great friends will be only as far as a phone call away for the rest of my life. I feel so rich in family and great friends.





I just pray that when we move, we are as equally blessed as we have been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment