Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 16 - Pajamas, winter caps, bubbles, and a big brother!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Oh, the wonders you could find in a day! Imagination can take you so far, more so when you are surrounded by the support of the ones you love.

My son came home today from school. He muttered something, and I asked him to repeat what he said -

Me - "What was that Jordan?"
Jordan -"I SAID A BOOM CHICKA BOOM! I SAID A BOOM CHICKA BOOM! I SAID A BOOM CHICKA ROCKA CHICKA ROCKA, CHICKA BOOM!"

I almost keeled over laughing! Wow, I was being brought back to my past in a sudden way!

I love the ever present eccentricities in my children. They make life so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment