Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 9 cont...


"Wishful thinking on Moms Part"

As I was sweeping the floors of the kitchen, I noticed my sweet children fiddling around in the laundry room. When I went to check out the situation, I noticed them doing something that resembled chores. Is this wishful thinking to think that Charlotte may be old enough to start doing chores. I am sure it is, but it was a nice thought, and a nice gesture to watch. She looked so old doing the laundry! The funny part about the whole thing is that I never asked her to do this, yet she was huffing and puffing like she would rather be doing something else.

Me - "Charlotte, it's okay honey, Mommy can get this"
Charlotte - "No, no, Sissy try it, sissy do it"





No comments:

Post a Comment