Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Welcome,

Join us in our journey raising three kids, two dogs, and a relationship with God. We are a simple family with traditional beliefs, who tries to notice the joys and pleasures in every day life. Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments. I love hearing from you all, and I enjoy making new friends. Peace be with you, and God Bless.

...................................................................................................................

"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ~Dr. Seuss~

Monday, March 29, 2010

Imagination at Play

It was a lazy day today. The weather was off and on rain and sun shine. Playing outside was not an option today, so we had to make the best of what we could come up with indoors. Being that it is Monday today, Jordan was off at school, and Chase was off to work, leaving just me and the babies at home. This morning, as I was hanging up some of the babies clothes, they spotted some old Halloween costumes they so desperately wanted to wear. For a few hours before morning nap, William ran around the house as a shark, and Charlotte in her lamb costume. I wish I was able to take some photos, but my battery was sitting dead in the charger getting a re-charge. At lunch, we enjoyed a lovely tea party with our tiny cucumber sandwiches. I even gave the kids a cup of their very own hot tea, and they LOVED it! When it is just me and Charlotte awake in the mornings, I usually give her a cup of hot tea to drink before breakfast, so it was not so new to her. We had a lovely day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment